Accredited COVID-19 Cleaning
Accredited COVID-19 Cleaning
SERVPRO Of Mountain View’s COVID-19 (Coronavirus) decontamination service is one of the first in the US to be accredited for COVID-19 cleaning under the IICRC scheme.
This gives our customers added assurance that they are receiving advanced disinfection services from a specialist contractor trusted to deliver a quality service – which is so vital when you want to be sure you are dealing effectively with the COVID-19 threat.
Our Omicron COVID-19 cleaning service has been designed from the bottom up to be safe and effective, helping you give staff and customers all the reassurance they need that your premises are COVID-19 secure, in line with government regulations.
Who We Work For?
We are trusted to deliver COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) decontamination services for a wide range of organizations and business. They include national public transport providers, postal delivery companies, manufacturers, healthcare providers, schools and colleges, residential care providers and retailers. We have worked for the nation’s most recognizable names .
What Our Customers Say
“We engaged SERVPRO Of Mountain View Services in advance of reopening our multi-site operation to ensure a safe environment and peace of mind for our staff and customers. SERVPRO mobilized quickly and have been a key part of maintaining a low-risk environment.”
“We needed to respond quickly to reassure passengers and staff that decisive action was being taken on their behalf. SERVPRO’s decontamination service has been an important component of
Need Emergency COVID-19 cleaning?
COVID-19 Decontamination – Our Services
Our COVID-19 decontamination services are trusted and relied upon by some of the Bay Area biggest organizations. The safety of our customers and teams is our paramount concern. All our work is guided by bespoke risk assessments and method statements.
COVID-19 Electrostatic Spray Disinfection
SERVPRO Of Mountain View uses electrostatic spray technology proven to be greater than 99.99% effective against COVID-19. The ultrafine ionized mist spray wraps around objects, greatly improving coverage. Scientific studies show the specialist non-toxic disinfectant we use bonds to surfaces, actively destroying the COVID-19 virus and providing ongoing protection.
The system is:
- Scientifically proven
- Quick to apply
- Fast acting
- More effective than conventional area fogging
- Repeatable to maintain protection
Ozone COVID-19 Disinfection
SERVPRO of Mountain View can deploy ozone disinfection machines that can thoroughly and effectively decontaminate enclosed spaces, such as rooms, vehicles and railway carriages, leaving them free of the COVID-19 virus.
Ozone, an ionized form of oxygen, destroys pathogens like bacteria and viruses, including COVID-19. The system is ideal for carrying out regular treatment of spaces uses by employees and customers.
How Ozone Disinfection Works
The ozone machine is placed within the enclosed treatment area. When activated it sucks in air, turning the oxygen into ozone which is released back into the space. The ozone is left to destroy any pathogens, including COVID-19, for the required period. The process is then reversed, and the ozone is turned back into oxygen.
How We Deliver COVID-19 Decontamination
SERVPRO Of Mountain View has developed a structured 3-step process to ensure the COVID-19 decontamination we carry out is thorough, safe and effective. All our teams use appropriate PPE and safe working systems to reassure your staff and customers.
Step 1 – Deep clean.
Our operatives will thoroughly clean the area to be decontaminated to remove any dirt and grease, or other contaminates, that might impede the effectiveness of the disinfection process.
Step 2 – Disinfection.
We thoroughly apply our disinfection process, for example electrostatic spray, focusing on all possible touch points in the treatment area.
Step 3– Sanitize
Why Choose COVID-19 Protection From SERVPRO
- SERVPRO Of Mountain View has been providing specialist emergency cleaning services. We are national experts in bio-hazard cleaning so have all the expertise, experience and resources needed to deliver effective COVID-19 decontamination.
- Putting in place an effective Omicron COVID-19 decontamination program provides critical support for the safety and, just as importantly, the mental wellbeing of staff and customers. They will be confident that everything is being done to protect their safety.
- Our Omicron COVID-19 disinfection service will help you protect operations that are critical to your business.
- SERVPRO Of Mountain View COVID-19 decontamination is a sustainable and cost-effective approach to business continuity. We will help you maintain a COVID-19 secure environment for as long as you need to, so your organization comes through the pandemic resiliently, confidently and safely.
Covid-19 Cleaning and Decontamination
At SERVPRO Of Mountain View we have a team of highly skilled staff who specialize in Covid-19 Cleaning and Decontamination. We offer this service across the Bay Area
If you need to carry out emergency COVID-19 decontamination at your premises or provide long-term protection against surface or airborne transmission of the virus, call SERVPRO Of Mountain View today: 6507702992
Types of cleaning
The importance of maintaining a clean and hygienic space has been highlighted over recent years with the worldwide spread of the coronavirus. This applies in both commercial and residential properties – and anywhere else that people visit. Regular cleaning efforts should be made on a frequent basis, whereas a deep clean might only be necessary once a quarter – or less – depending on the nature of the premises.
We take a closer look at the difference between deep cleaning and regular cleaning, so you can make an informed decision about what to do and how often you should be cleaning.
What is Regular Cleaning?
Regular cleaning includes anything you would do on a regular basis to keep a space looking clean and tidy. This could be anything from running the vacuum cleaner around every day to washing windows once a month. Any cleaning tasks that need to be undertaken monthly, weekly, or daily, would come under a regular cleaning list.
What is Deep Cleaning?
A deep clean should include everything that falls under the regular cleaning list, as well as other cleaning tasks that don’t need to be carried out on such a regular basis. A deep clean could be required for general maintenance, or as part of a disaster recovery plan, such as after a flood or fire. Additional tasks in a deep clean would involve things like washing carpets, cleaning behind and below furniture, and on top of cupboards.
When is a Deep Clean Necessary?
There are a number of reasons why a deep clean could be required. Aside from your own peace of mind that the whole premises has been cleaned to an especially high standard, other reasons could be:
- At the end of a tenancy agreement
This could be in either a commercial or residential setting, such as when moving out of a rented flat or house, or when moving out of an office building.
Another reason could be if there has been a significant accident that causes aesthetic damage, such as if paint has been spilled or there has been structural damage to walls.
Flooding can cause all sorts of damage to a building, not least to walls and floors. If there has been a substantial flood, it’s advisable to arrange a deep clean so that the chance of residual dampness or mold is decreased.
Similarly, in the aftermath of a fire, it’s vital to book a deep clean if the building will continue to be in use. A deep clean in this event will ensure ash is cleared up, the rooms are aerated, and smoke damage will be repaired. It’s worth noting, however, that during a decontamination clean after a fire, it may not be possible to clean everything to perfection.
Deep Cleaning vs Regular Cleaning
For further guidance on deep cleaning vs regular cleaning, read our checklist below. This shows the kinds of tasks that should be done frequently and those that don’t need to occur so often.
Deep Cleaning vs Regular Cleaning Checklist
Regular Cleaning Tasks
Additional Tasks Included in a Deep Clean
Mopping behind/below furniture
Vacuum cleaning behind/below furniture
Dusting on top of cupboards
Disinfecting surfaces and handles
Washing soft furnishings
Removing scale from water-based equipment
Cleaning appliances such as the fridge or oven
Wiping away cobwebs
Deep Cleaning Tasks: Room by Room
It can be helpful to consider deep cleaning on a room-by-room basis. If the individual will be carrying out the cleaning, this is one way to make the challenge seem less daunting.
Kitchen Deep Clean
A notoriously demanding room when it comes to cleaning, make sure the following are checked during a deep clean:
- Grease and grime are cleaned both in and outside of the cooker
- The fridge is thoroughly wiped down and any gone-off food is thrown away
- The freezer is defrosted, and any old food is disposed of
- Appliances are pulled out and the hidden floor/wall space is cleaned
- Kettles, taps, and other relevant appliances are descaled
Bathroom Deep Clean
The bathroom is another important room to keep as clean as possible for hygiene reasons. Make sure the cleaner(s) look at the following:
- The toilet should be wiped down and disinfected every day, especially if it’s being used by a number of people
- All surfaces should be wiped down and regularly disinfected
- Hidden floor and wall space, such as behind pipes or furniture, should be cleaned
- Taps and shower heads should be descaled
Bedroom Deep Clean
As well as regular cleaning tasks such as washing and changing bedding, and vacuuming the room, chores to tick off during a deep clean include:
- Picking up and cleaning behind/below furniture
- Washing/polishing windows and mirrors
- Picking up and cleaning below room accessories, from lesser-used toiletries to electrical appliances
Common Areas Deep Clean
Whether in a workplace or in a communal residency, common areas such as hallways and reception rooms should be kept clean for all to enjoy. Tasks to consider include:
- Mopping and vacuum cleaning behind furniture
- Dusting skirting boards
- Washing soft furnishings such as chairs in a seating area
- Touch ups on wall paint – hallways are especially susceptible for finger marks on walls and railings
Office Deep Clean
In an office, deep cleaning should be carried out somewhat regularly for the safety of employees, from a hygiene perspective. Ensure the cleaner(s) check the following:
- Mopping and vacuum cleaning below all desks and behind furniture and equipment, such as printers
- Touching up wall paint where there are scuffs, scratches, or finger marks
- Wiping down all surfaces after picking up equipment such as desktop computers and keyboards
- Washing soft furnishings including chairs and curtains
Changing Facilities Deep Clean
In a slightly different space, owners of leisure facilities must all consider how to deep clean changing rooms. This is not only important for customer hygiene but also for customer retention. People are not likely to want to return to a poorly kept changing area.
As well as regular maintenance, a deep clean should include:
- Disinfection of all divider walls from top to bottom
- Removal and cleaning of light fittings and ventilation fittings
- Cleaning the inside and outside of lockers, including disinfecting keys
Post-Disaster Recovery Deep Clean
After a disaster such as a fire or a flood, we would always suggest procuring the services of professionals. At SERVPRO Of Mountain View , Los Altos our team is adept at restoring a range of different premises that have seen damage or neglect. From fire and flood restoration, to mold remediation and odor removal, we have the equipment and the know-how. We also offer a sewage clean-up service. Get in touch for further information.
Call us @6507702992 or email us @ office@SERVPROmtview.com
When it’s time to clean your carpets, you want dependable professionals to handle the task — a company whose employees will treat your home with respect and give the job the care and attention it deserves. At SERVPRO of Mountain View/Los Altos/Los Altos Hills you will find our employees to be conscientious, diligent and dedicated professionals, whose primary goal is to do the best job possible for your home.
Our carpet cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Spot pre-treatment or conditioning
- Steam-extraction cleaning
- Spot pre-treatment or conditioning
- Furniture blocking and shuffling
Regular carpet cleaning extends the life of your carpet and improves air quality in your home by removing the allergens and dust that collects in the carpet fibers over time.