Water damage due to a faulty water filtration unit
Half of this home got affected by water from a water filtration unit that decided to burst and spray water everywhere! Luckily, the homeowner was home and was able to turn off the water before the whole house got flooded.
Using state of the art equipment to extract water
Using state of the art water extraction machine to extract large amount of water that came from broken water heater in the unit above. This Rover takes corners with ease and provides maximum extraction on all types of carpet.
Businesses help other businesses
This crawlspace had so much water from a broken pipe, the plumber had to reach out to SERVPRO to extract water several times and spread absorbent, so they can repair the pipe.
Mold in crawlspace is a tough job!
Mold in crawlspace is a tough job to do, but someone has to!
The technicians have to be in full protective gear, laying on their backs, sending the mold off of the subfloor before sanitizing and encapsulating it.
An emergency board up in the middle of the night
Emergencies happen at any time of day or night. This board up needed to be done late at night because a dog went through the sliding glass door. The dog is okay and the sliding glass door got repaired.
Fire at a business in Santa Clara, CA
This business suffered fire damage from a fire that occurred in a neighboring business. The fire affected several businesses and caused them to close until fire and smoke remediation can be completed. This business owner reached out to SERVPRO for help.
Scrubbing the air for smoke damage after a fire
Smoke damage due to a fire can be more problematic than the fire itself. The fire was in a neighboring unit causing the smoke enter this unit and affect all contents and the unit itself.
Small electrical fire - big damage
The homeowner was able to put out the electrical fire in his home and called the fire department. The fire department had to open up all walls and ceilings in order to make sure nothing will reignite again.
Deep cleaning, please.
Whether you need COVID sanitizing or just a deep cleaning of your office, SERVPRO can help. This business needed some deep cleaning done and sanitizing of a conference room and common areas.
Let equipment do the work
Sometimes just setting up equipment to dry the affected area is all we need to do. This commercial space had a flood, but luckily, extracting the water and setting up drying equipment is all that was needed.
Post demolition clean up
The technician is performing final cleaning after removing affected carpet and drywall in this business that got affected by water intrusion from the rain gutter outside the window before installing drying equipment.
Contents manipulation and cover
This house unfortunately got affected by the freeze storm that occurred in Texas. The pipes froze and burst under the kitchen sink. In order to perform mitigation the crew has to move all contents out of the affected area and cover them so that they don't get affected during mitigation.
Bathroom - carpet and pad removed
This master bathroom got affected by the water from a burst pipe in the shower ceiling during the Texas freeze storm. Because everyone was having the same issue, plumbers and restoration companies were hard to find to address the damage, causing mold to grow. This is the end result of water and mold remediation.
Crown molding and baseboards removed
This is another unfortunate house with frozen pipe that burst in the master bedroom ceiling, causing the ceiling to collapse. The ceiling had to be dropped and walls had to be cut two feet up to finish drying the affected studs that haven't been able to dry due to insulation.
As businesses begin to reopen their doors, they reach out to SERVPRO to keep their employees safe by having their office cleaned and sanitized on regular basis.
COVID-19 Sanitizing /Desinfecting
We at SERVPRO of Mountain View, Los Altos care about our customers and ensure that everyone follows strict guidelines for protecting themselves and the customers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Water Damage in San Jose, CA
Accidents happen. This is the aftermath of a faucet accidentally left on causing flooding of the entire 3-level house. All flooring, walls and ceiling had to be removed to mitigate the water damage and dry affected substructure.
Smoke Remediation in Sunnyvale, CA
Fires, even when put out right away, can still leave unpleasant smell in your home. Along with cleaning affected surfaces, we use a combination of air scrubbers and hydroxyl generators to get rid of the smell "Like it never even happened."
Roof Tarping in Ben Lomond, CA
This homeowner was fortunate that no one got hurt when the neighbor's tree fell on their house during a wind storm. We had to use several tarps to cover damaged part of the roof to protect the house from the coming rains until it can be repaired.
Flood Damage in Aptos, CA
This house had six inches of standing water throughout the bottom level of the house due to flooding after heavy rains. After the water dissipated, we removed affected flooring and walls to sanitize and dry the substructure.
COVID Cleaning in Sunnyvale, CA
This business in Sunnyvale, CA wanted to make sure all the employees were safe to return to work.
The process of COVID cleaning involves spraying the disinfectant specifically formulated for SERVPRO and wiping all surfaces.